Monday, July 16, 2012

Alice in Wonderland...

Wow! I have a bit of catching up to do...
It's been a hectic summer... In a good way!
A few weeks ago I was able to work on a cake I had been dying to work on for a while. 
An Alice In Wonderland Theme...
I came up with this design... 
...and thought, Let the Fun Begin...
I baked 7 cakes in total (5 Red Velvet and 2 Vanilla Rum) 
I made both the Mushroom and the Cheshire Cat of Rice Crispy Treat and started sculpting...
...and covering...
  
 ...and decorating!
I Love Modeling Chocolate. So, I covered the Mushroom and made the Red Queen's skirt of Chocolate. 
Extremely fun to make, and you can totally tell by the gap in the pictures when I started to get into it (Sorry, Inevitable LOL it happens to me all the time)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment